Doubles Tournament (March 16-April 12)

The Phoenix Division's operations section for fleet information.

Moderator: Fleet Leaders

daBelgrave
Leader

Doubles Tournament (March 16-April 12)

Postby daBelgrave » March 3rd, 2014, 5:25 pm

We are holding our first PvP tournament, a "round robin" style event where each team will consist of only two players!

Register by: March 15
Battles during: March 16 - April 12
Scoring spreadsheet: http://bit.ly/TPDTournaments

RULES AND INFORMATION:
  1. Each team will have two players. There is no restriction on factions, and you are free to team with someone outside our fleets.
  2. There is a 1 mil ec entry fee for each team. The winning team takes it all, or if there is a tie, it gets split between the winning teams. If this entry fee is too hard to pay, please contact a fleet Leader or Senior Officer.
  3. For the purpose of tournament scoring, winners will recieve two (2) points, and losers will recieve zero (0) points.
  4. Each match will be to 15 kills. If both teams agree the match is not progressing in a timely manner, they can end the match and reschedule it for another time. If there still is no clear winner after two attempts, both teams will be awarded one (1) point.
  5. A screenshot of the scores after each match is required for the match to count. These can be posted on the fleet website. Use /screenshot_ui_jpg to get the screenshot.
  6. Teams will have tournament time to schedule and hold all their battles. Any battles not fought by the end of the month will result in both teams receiving zero (0) points for those battles.
  7. Each team will name a team captain who is responsible for scheduling the battles with the other teams.
  8. Once we know how many teams will participate, Challonge.com will be used to help us generate the correct "Round Robin" bracket.

TEAMS ARE LIMITED TO:
  • No more than one of any officer type per team. This means you cannot have teams of two tactical officers, two science officers, or two engineers.
  • No more than one carrier of any type per team. Any ship with even a single hangar bay will count as a carrier.
  • No more than one cloaking ship per team.
  • Each team is limited to the same two characters. You cannot switch to different characters between matches. Changing ships is fine.
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES:
Ship Comparison: http://bit.ly/STOShipComparison
daBelgrave
Leader

Re: Doubles Tournament (March 16-April 12)

Postby daBelgrave » March 18th, 2014, 10:54 am

Final Teams:

One@daBelgrave (Sci)
Myka@Razorwalker (Tac)

Kate@Ranger_Ryu (Eng)
Lizzy@gorillachops (Sci)

There will only be one battle
:(
daBelgrave
Leader

Postby daBelgrave » March 28th, 2014, 9:19 pm

Final Scores:
Attachments
screenshot_2014-03-28-21-11-40.jpg
Arion

Postby Arion » March 29th, 2014, 7:26 pm

daBelgrave wrote:There will only be one battle
:(
If I thought I even had the capacity to make it interesting...
Ranger_Ryu

Postby Ranger_Ryu » March 29th, 2014, 7:27 pm

Despite the fact it seemed like it was one sided it lasted over half an hour :P
daBelgrave
Leader

Postby daBelgrave » March 29th, 2014, 9:05 pm

I'm working on the demorecord vid. It's long enough that I do not want to take the time to edit the camera pathing. I also plan to overlay some parts of the vid with the Fraps vids I took during the battle. This will show parts with my UI. I cannot say how long this will take to make, and 30 minute vids will take me forever to upload to youtube.

Keep waiting!
:geek: