Scarce for a Bit

The Phoenix Division's operations section for fleet information.

Moderator: Fleet Leaders

Vorlok

Scarce for a Bit

Postby Vorlok » April 15th, 2014, 5:09 pm

Hey all,

I'm alive, just been out of town and doing other stuff the last few days. I don't have much to do ingame til Season 9 starts, so I won't be on much, if at all. Been playing SWTOR a bit, and there's a Wildstar beta weekend coming up, so I'll probably be roaming around Nexus. I'll definitely be back at the helm when Season 9 starts, so I'll see you then if not before!
Vorlok

Re: Scarce for a Bit

Postby Vorlok » May 19th, 2014, 4:49 pm

Well, Season 9 didn't grip me as hard as I thought it would. I've wandered off to SWTOR and GW2 for a bit, til my Trek batteries refresh. I'll be on rarely, if at all, but I'll be back eventually. If I'm in danger of being kicked for inactivity, please reply here or send me a message to that effect. Otherwise, like Frosty, I'll be back again someday. :)
daBelgrave
Leader

Postby daBelgrave » May 19th, 2014, 6:50 pm

Kick people for inactivity? What kind of backward, medieval, barbaric place did you come from that you might think we could even consider it!?
;)
Vorlok

Postby Vorlok » September 4th, 2014, 5:18 pm

Still not dead. :) I'll probably be back for Delta Rising, although they're not doing a great job of enticing me by making my beloved Odyssey obsolete. Respect the flagship class, Cryptic! T6 Odyssey!

See you soon. Probably!
Ranger_Ryu

Postby Ranger_Ryu » September 4th, 2014, 8:59 pm

the Tier 6 starships are kinda experimental, so really the Odyssey is still the very pinnacle FEDERATION technology has to offer but with reverse engineered dyson tech......the tier 6 ships are better :P
daBelgrave
Leader

Postby daBelgrave » September 4th, 2014, 10:34 pm

The T6 ships can use the new special boffs, but do not get an extra console slot. The T5-U ships (fleet/lockbox) get the extra console but cannot use the new special boffs. At this point, they sound fairly comparable in the benefits and tradeoffs.
Arion

Postby Arion » September 5th, 2014, 9:26 am

Vorlok wrote:they're not doing a great job of enticing me
In general.

The worst species from the worst series as enemies (or, god help me, allies), fugly new T6 ships, the prospect of being forced to team up with Neelix, an entirely new category of Boffs that only work on the shiny new ships that I don't want... I think the trip I'll be taking sometime in Januray/February comes at a good time...
Vorlok

Postby Vorlok » September 25th, 2014, 4:57 pm

On the other hand, the Guardian class is a lovely ship, and potentially a worthy successor to the Illustrious. :)