Nitris' Recluse Build

The Phoenix Divisions' tactical section for individual and team combat readiness.

Moderator: Fleet Leaders

Nitris

Nitris' Recluse Build

Postby Nitris » June 6th, 2014, 7:47 pm

The first fore beam is the experimental Romulan one (0 power cost to fire). Eng consoles from left to right: Hydrodynamics Compensator, Zero Point, Assimilated Module, Plasmonic Leech. Sci consoles: Nukara Particle & fleet flow caps -th +pla.

So the build is based around the Plasmonic Leech console, with Max Flow Caps skill and the three fleet consoles I get the following on each of my 6 beams (inc KCB):

So, spamming FAW and ApB as often as they refresh is how I roll.

A few things to note:

1) The build isn't complete yet- I want to get the Adapted MACO shields, engine, and deflector. Also, need to pick up the Elite hanger pets when we hit Sci 5 on the Starbase. There are other minor tweaks that I want to test out too like perhaps 4 flow cap consoles...

2) The warp core is an AMP one, and with the leech I usually have all 4 power settings sitting at 80+ during combat, giving me an extra 12/13% all damage.

3) I've not gotten around to sorting out high quality Doffs, so thats why I haven't posted them. :D

Finally, I am open to any advice/questions/feedback-- I know I'm far from the best ship builder in this fleet xD
daBelgrave
Leader

Re: Nitris' Recluse Build

Postby daBelgrave » June 6th, 2014, 9:58 pm

How to be OP:

Eng Boff: Emergency to Shields1, Aux2bat1, Aux2bat2
doff: 3xTechnician (ability cooldowns with A2B)

If you do that, all your boff abilities will be reduced to their global cooldowns, allowing you to APB-FAW more often.
Nitris

Re: Nitris' Recluse Build

Postby Nitris » June 7th, 2014, 10:20 am

Yeah, I was thinking of making this A2B, but I've got 2 copies of FAW and ApB, which means I can use them on global CD anyway plus keep other engi skills to make my already tough ship almost unsinkable.

Unless there are far superior tac skills that I could fit in instead of the two copies...? Maybe ApO?