The Phoenix Divisions' tactical section for individual and team combat readiness.
Moderator: Fleet Leaders
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
DO NOT LOOK AT THIS IF YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO METALLIC OBJECTS!
Several comments... If you have questions, I have answers.
- Beam Arrays in back? You're in a destroyer; use turrets. To build on the cannon theory, it's been proved that having 4 DHCs in front actually provides better consistent damage than equipping a DBB or torp for burst. Using 4 DHCs also lets you dump any non-cannon abilities.
- Looking at your abilities, I recommend Attack Pattern Omega III. If you can get Conn Officers that benefit attack patterns (very expensive), then that's the only copy you need. If not, also get Attack Pattern Omega I.
- Dump your Attack Pattern Beta I. It's only good in PvE, and Attack Pattern Delta gives a good alternative. Replace it with a cannon I ability.
- For more on the recommended tactical bridge officer abilities, check out what I use on my ship: http://thephoenixdivision.com/forum/vie ... &t=52#p164
- Remove the Assimilated Console. It no longer provides a set bonus with the other Borg set stuff you have. Toss in another Neutronium.
- For doffs I recommend 2 Damage Control Engineers (so you can use your EP2X abilities with minimal cooldowns), 1 Hazard System Officer, and if you cannot get the doffs I mentioned before, 2 Technicians.
- Your abilities tray is a mess. Remove the weapons; they're on auto anyway, and activate with [space] unless you changed the keybind. Fill that first row with your most commonly used abilities and your heals. It also helps to have keybinds you can use with other abilities so you don't need to even have those abilities visible. For more about keybinds: http://thephoenixdivision.com/forum/vie ... hp?f=4&t=2
- Your power levels look fine. If you had a few more efficient bridge officers, you could have them all over 50.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest