Advanced Combat Tracker

The Phoenix Division's science section for guides and resources.

Moderator: Fleet Leaders

daBelgrave
Leader

Advanced Combat Tracker

Postby daBelgrave » September 27th, 2013, 11:08 pm

This is a program that can parse your combat log and show stats for everyone in the encounter. Keep in mind that I maintain that DPS is a crap measurement, and what really matters is your efficiency with your damage (getting good use of debuffs on your target).

Download Program: http://advancedcombattracker.com/
Download Plugin: http://hilbertguide.com/ACT.html

Some of the information the stats provide is interesting, and can help you determine the best parts of your build, and maybe the worst parts that need culled. I have some screenshots from a log recorded during a Crystalline Cataclysm event.
The DPS (I think) for everyone in the match.
The DPS (I think) for everyone in the match.
This is how each of my weapons performed. It interestingly breaks it down by the ability that benefits the weapons, such as Cannon: Scatter Volley I. If I have two or more of the same weapon, they end up combined. This is why it looks like my Cutting Beam did the most damage when it was really my DHCs.
This is how each of my weapons performed. It interestingly breaks it down by the ability that benefits the weapons, such as Cannon: Scatter Volley I. If I have two or more of the same weapon, they end up combined. This is why it looks like my Cutting Beam did the most damage when it was really my DHCs.
This chart depicts the damage done by a single weapon.
This chart depicts the damage done by a single weapon.
The portion of my healing done by each healing ability I have.
The portion of my healing done by each healing ability I have.
Here is a breakdown of all the incoming damage I took.
Here is a breakdown of all the incoming damage I took.
daBelgrave
Leader

Re: Advanced Combat Tracker

Postby daBelgrave » September 27th, 2013, 11:18 pm

Here is a comparison between myself and T'Alyx.
One's stats. I do most of my damage when I debuff the target.
One's stats. I do most of my damage when I debuff the target.
T'Alyx had a major burst at the beginning. After that, I guess it was business as usual.
T'Alyx had a major burst at the beginning. After that, I guess it was business as usual.
This graph shows all my outgoing damage, not added as in the previous chart, but split up by weapon. I think this makes it easy to see when I had my Cannon Scatter Volleys going.
This graph shows all my outgoing damage, not added as in the previous chart, but split up by weapon. I think this makes it easy to see when I had my Cannon Scatter Volleys going.
The same type of chart for T'Alyx. There are a few points with high burst, but it's hard to provide more analysis without having actually watched or flown the vessel myself.
The same type of chart for T'Alyx. There are a few points with high burst, but it's hard to provide more analysis without having actually watched or flown the vessel myself.