Fleet Facebook Update

General discussion regarding Star Trek Online.

Moderator: Fleet Leaders

Razorwalker

Fleet Facebook Update

Postby Razorwalker » July 21st, 2014, 4:09 pm

OK, as most of you already know, I created a Fleet Facebook page. One of the things that I would like to do is create an "This is Our Fleet" album. What I would like from anyone that wishes to be involved in this project is the following:

1. A bio about your Main Character. Can be as long or short as you want to make it.

2. Either your doff signature picture (preferably) or a mugshot...um, Screenshot of your Main to include with your bio. If you do not have a doff signature, just ask One for one.

3. Your join date for the Fleet. This can be found in the Captain's Log section if you don't already know it.

That is all. This is completely voluntary for all members of the fleet with Exception of the Senior Officers and Leaders. For them, it is mandatory. Thanks :)

Please reply to this post with your Pic/Bio.....
MacTyler

Re: Fleet Facebook Update

Postby MacTyler » July 23rd, 2014, 6:34 pm

Full Name: Heather Rachel MacTyler
Species: Human
Career: Starfleet Tactical Officer
Rank and Grade: Vice Admiral (50)
Active Ship: U.S.S. Bannockburn

Born New Edinburgh, Omicron V Colony to Angus and Eugenia MacTyler, local cattle ranchers and hydroponics specialits. Youngest of six children and only daughter, she grew up competing with her older brothers in everything from wrestling to hunting to academics. At seventeen, she took First Prize in the colony's MacComber Games, an annual contest usually attended by scouts for the various sector universities as well as by Starfleet recruiters. The Games included contests of strength, skill, cunning, and daring; Heather was the first girl ever to win, beating two of her brothers as well as all of the other young men of the colony. When Lieutenant Harrison Yates, the Starfleet recruiter for the sector, reviewed her math and science grades in the colony's secondary school and discovered that they were among the highest in the history of the colony, he offered her a spot in the next class at Starfleet Academy. Cadet MacTyler continued to impress while at the Academy, claiming the Cochrane Trophy for Excellence in Warp Field Theory as well as leading the Academy's lacrosse and zero-G gymnastics teams to victory. Admiral Kurt Mannheim, the Academy's Chancellor, wrote to his good friend Commodore Alexi Zarnoff that he should try to find her a billet on one of his squadron's top-performing vessels. Ensign MacTyler received orders upon her graduation (with high honors) to the U.S.S. Bannockburn (NCC-92076). She was returning from shore leave, awaiting the shuttle from Earth Space Dock to the Bannockburn when the Borg Collective attacked ESD. She made it back to the ship just as the Borg attacked. Taking command after all the senior officers were killed or wounded, she managed to not only survive the holocaust but distinguished herself, catching the attention of Admiral Quinn, who offered her command of the Bannockburn. Progressing quickly, she has now gained the rank of Vice Admiral and command of the Odyssey Tactical Cruiser U.S.S. Bannockburn (NCC-92076-D).
Attachments
MacTyler%20Avatar%2090px.png
MacTyler%20Avatar%2090px.png (17.91 KiB) Viewed 6745 times
"There is only one truth in the universe; that right will always prevail. And I'm usually right."
MacTyler

Postby MacTyler » July 23rd, 2014, 6:38 pm

Mara, use the signature block in preference to the avatar pic I included. I'll put it here again if you need it
Attachments
MacTyler_Doff_Sig.jpg
MacTyler_Doff_Sig.jpg (53.67 KiB) Viewed 6744 times
"There is only one truth in the universe; that right will always prevail. And I'm usually right."
Razorwalker

Postby Razorwalker » July 24th, 2014, 10:29 am

Got it, thanks :)