New Armor Tailor Options Coming Soon

Post your Star Trek Online screenshots here!

Moderator: Fleet Leaders

Razorwalker

New Armor Tailor Options Coming Soon

Postby Razorwalker » March 12th, 2014, 6:22 pm

OK, as some of you all already know, on Tribble for testing is new Tailor options. Basically, what they have done is to remove the overlay of your Kit's or Armor and moved them to the tailor so that you can make an outfit, if you so choose with the pieces. Below you can see a sample of this or just log on to Tribble and see for yourself :)

This was done with KDF Xanthium

Left Image: One of about a dozen different "Base" armor types that are now considered "Top" & "Bottom" This one resembles the old MACO Armor, I think. Anyway, I did all the colors in red, but you CAN change the colors. The Standard KDF base colors are available.

Right Image: This is what Xan looks like with a bunch of the different "Kit" pieces attached. Again, All are colored in Black, but can be changed. Same color options as above. These pieces are from all the different Kits. Sci, Tac, & Eng. I just like the way they look together :P

It is worth mentioning that while I used the "Base" Armor here, you CAN attach the kit pieces to ANY uniform that you have, so you do not have to use the Armor base if you don't want to.
Attachments
Untitled2.jpg