List Your Alts

General discussion regarding Star Trek Online.

Moderator: Fleet Leaders

Arion

List Your Alts

Postby Arion » September 19th, 2013, 7:57 pm

Mostly to torment One... who has apparently lost count.

the House of the Phoenix

Arion- Male Romulan Tactical
Valeria- Female Romulan Science
Tyrion- Male KDF Alien Tactical. Almost never used anymore.
Desna- Female Orion Engineer and collector of oddball substandard ships
Torag- Male Klingon Engineer. Exists mostly so I have a Klingon on the Klingon side. Will be deleted once his Rich Dilithium claims run out.
Sunetra- Female Joined Trill Science. Showed up for new toon night, has lain fallow since.

The Phoenix Division
Lilliana- Female Romulan Engineer
Shayliss- Female Romulan Science
Liriel- Female Romulan Tactical
Lancaster- Male Human Borg Science.
Ariel- Female Romulan Engineer
Weathermay- Male Human Science, and Master of Tractor Beaming Scimitars in Fleet Alerts
Rokossovsky- Female Human Fed Engineer, stuck at level 11 thanks to my hatred for the early Fed missions.
Harmony- Female Human Borg Tactical.
Rhuobhe One-Eye- Male Romulan Borg Tactical.

Out of Fleet
Illyana- Female Orion Science. "Cheesecake in a corvette" basically sums up both her and her crew.
Selvyn- Male Romulan Engineer. At level 6, headed for the KDF side if I ever use him as more than a locker.
Norgorber- Male Reman Tactical. Waiting for ROmulan New Toon Night.

Demographics
Total Number of Toons: 18
Male Toons: 8
Female Toons: 10
Klingons: 1
Human Borg: 2
Romulan Borg: 1
Joined Trill: 1, KDF-side
Reman: 1
Romulans: 7
Humans: 4
Orion: 2
Federation-Friendly: 9
Klingon-Friendly: 7
Undecided: 2
Smoovious

Re: List Your Alts

Postby Smoovious » September 19th, 2013, 9:54 pm

Smoovious Laxness [UFP/Division] - Alien Male Science
Lola Laxness [KDF/House] - Orion Female Warrior
Idara Laxness [ROM/House] - Alien Female Engineer

Breakdown: (plays Daft Punk and dances)
daBelgrave
Leader

Re: List Your Alts

Postby daBelgrave » September 19th, 2013, 11:54 pm

Let's see if I can remember all my alts, in order of their creation.
  1. Belgrave - Liberated Borg Human, Male, Tactical - I always make my first character male, and generally have him look somewhat similar to me, although this is no longer true considering all the joke costumes he now has. The bio on this first character inevitably gets turned into funny story of some sort.
  2. Z'Nnaj - Orion, Female, Tactical - This second character was so I had that "female Orion" that everyone is supposed to have. Strangely, she usually wears more clothing than the average Orion.
  3. One - Liberated Borg Human, Female, Science - When my first character obtained the Borg Bridge Officer, I had an interesting bio idea that eventually morphed into One of Twelve. She is now my primary character.
  4. Bahal - Tellerite, Male, Science? - This was the first of my C-Store race unlocks. I really thought he was an Engineer, but the Gateway claims he's a Science Officer.
  5. Refinbok - Pakled, Male, Engineer - This character was originally going to be used in the "Ironman Challenge" to reach level 50 while remaining an Ensign. Unfortunately, I never got around to leveling him very far. The closest one can come to this now is to not allocate any skill points.
  6. Mok'tar - Liberated Borg Klingon, Male, Science - My second KDF character was science since by that time I enjoyed it much more than Tactical.
  7. Zorn the Gorn - Gorn, Male, Engineer - I made this character perhaps a day or so before the New Gorn Enhancements went live, changing the Gorn appearance. Since I have never altered his costume, he still has the old-school look.
  8. Grimp - Ferengi, Male, Science - I originally planned to use this guy as a dedicated ground character. I never got around to leveling him.
  9. Vanadis - Alien, Female, Science - Alien characters have the best/most costume options. She also gave me a chance to build a new KDF Science Officer from the ground up, rather than trying to rebuild an existing character.
  10. Another One - Liberated Borg Romulan, Female, Science - The name was a joke based on my mostly playing One.
  11. Someone - Reman, Female, Tactical - Another joke-name character. I have not yet bothered to level her, preferring to save her for one of the planned "New Toon Nights."
  12. John Jacob Jingleheimerschmidt - Rigelian, Male, Tactical - That's your name too! This guy is nothing more than a placeholder, currently holding a fleet for Mara.
  13. Billitangokangdumong - Orion, Male, Tactical - If I ever care to, I could make a bio for this guy, claiming he is a retired cage fighter. Call him "Bill" for short.
  14. Harry - Liberated Borg Human, Male, Tactical - See these pics for details.
Total Characters: 14
Total Fed: 7
Total KDF: 5
Total Rom: 2
Total Male: 9
Total Female: 5

Ok, so I cheated and used the Gateway to get a complete list.