MEDLOG 0771-79657-10-75

Your character traveling throughout the Quadrant.

Moderator: Fleet Leaders

daBelgrave
Leader

Stardate 85651.83

Postby daBelgrave » January 24th, 2014, 11:28 am

Psychological Profile - U.S.S Lachesis
Attending Counselor: Z. Melinda Serrano, PsyD

Patient ID: 0771-79657-10-75
Name: One of Twelve

Notes:
85651.83—A battle against a Vo’quv Carrier that was sending raiding parties to attack a freighter convoy four days ago is going to put this crew through some difficult times. There were thirty-two casualties and countless wounded, but One of Twelve considers it a solid victory. Those of us who made it to Beta Section before the ship separated into multi-vector assault mode survived, but the skeleton crews remaining on Alpha and Gamma Sections are gone after the Captain sent them to ram the carrier while Beta Section provided supporting fire to take down its shields. The Lachesis is a warship, so we do not carry families, but quite a few crewmembers lost friends. It will be very difficult for them to cope. One of Twelve, however, believes they will adapt. She needs to learn that she cannot act as if the people aboard this ship are drones.

85652.45—Note, Wendall Werralk, Adm, Starfleet Intelligence
The U.S.S. Lachesis will receive emergency orders to return to the Utopia Planitia Shipyards for new Alpha and Gamma Sections. Mrs. Serrano, we are recalling Mrs. Wegere to assist with One of Twelve, who will be required to attend new ‘sensitivity’ training developed by Liberated Borg for Liberated Borg. We lament the loss of brave men and women from the Lachesis, and will do everything we can to help the remaining crew overcome this tragedy. Due to the sensitive topic, the rest of this report has been redacted. Please submit valid requests for this report through Starfleet Intelligence’s Task Force Omega department.
daBelgrave
Leader

Stardate 85544.33

Postby daBelgrave » January 24th, 2014, 11:29 am

Medical Report - U.S.S. Lachesis - Sickbay 1
Attending Doctor: Sururo, MD; CMO

Species: Borg, Human
Height: 180 cm

Notes:
85544.33—One of Twelve is pleased to have me aboard the Lachesis as her new CMO, although having just graduated from Medical School, I hope I can prove as useful as a doctor with much more experience. She visited sickbay today for a check up on her assimilation tubules. They are not causing any problems right now, but she wants to keep it that way.
daBelgrave
Leader

Stardate 85474.12

Postby daBelgrave » January 24th, 2014, 11:29 am

Notes:
85474.12—At only seven years old, One of Twelve is probably the youngest captain in Starfleet, although the Borg Collective matured her to the point where she looks to be in her mid-twenties. While her knowledge is quite vast, especially when it comes to strategy, she is severely lacking when it comes to actual experience. I am beginning to notice some crewmembers having difficulty taking orders from someone much younger than them. I will have to keep an eye on this situation, and figure out how to stop it before it gets out of hand. To One of Twelve, however, I think all she notices at this point are declining efficiency ratings for some crewmembers. I had to warn her that remedial training is not always the best solution.

85474.49—Note, Wendall Werralk, Adm, Starfleet Intelligence
Mrs. Serrano, thank you for making this observation. Please compile a list of crewmembers affected by this problem, and forward it to me. We are sending the Lachesis orders for a brief return to Earth Spacedock to pick up a new CMO, and need to know if other personnel should be transferred. Thank you.
daBelgrave
Leader

Stardate 85416.66

Postby daBelgrave » January 24th, 2014, 11:30 am

Notes:
85416.66—One of Twelve attended the ceremony for the Federation’s admittance of the Meraed System, this time presenting herself much better than she did at the ceremony to admit the Vwort System into the Federation. This time she took along Lieutenant Commander Pargman so she had someone familiar with whom she could converse during slow parts of the ceremony. This was also her first time spending an extended time without her security team, and proved that she can be trusted without their constant presence. She claims she managed the social aspect not by withdrawing as last time, but by thinking of the event as a way to learn the strategic weaknesses of everyone present. It kept her occupied, and if Lieutenant Commander Pargman hadn’t talked to me earlier, I would have expected she would have unnerved everyone else in attendance. Perhaps she can try other ceremonies as well.
daBelgrave
Leader

Stardate 85333.33

Postby daBelgrave » January 24th, 2014, 11:31 am

Attending Doctor: Ced’ira T’Nau, MD; CMO

Notes:
85333.33—One of Twelve arrived at sickbay this morning to have her assimilation tubules checked. There was a blockage consisting of dead nanoprobes that the implant seemed unable to remove on its own. This was causing a periodic power surge in her implant that increased in intensity until it was quite noticeable to her. A detailed analysis of the implant, with her assistance, revealed that although she is incompatible with standard nanoprobes, the implant was designed with the ability to store a vial of standard nanoprobes so she could assimilate her enemies. She does not have one of these vials, but I thought it possible that providing the implant with that component might help keep it cleared of blockages. We tried with replicated nanoprobes, and safely injecting them into an inert block of gel cleared out her assimilation tubules better than any microtransporter operations she’s had in the past. Unfortunately, Starfleet Intelligence refuses to allow One of Twelve to have permanent access to standard nanoprobes or even the replicator patterns, so we’ll just have to keep an eye on the problem. There is no way to know if it will be an ongoing problem, or if this fixed the issue for good.
daBelgrave
Leader

Stardate 85276.96

Postby daBelgrave » January 24th, 2014, 11:31 am

Notes:
85276.96—We had a short skirmish with the Klingons earlier today, and One of Twelve is very pleased with her performance. Three Bird of Preys uncloaked behind us, but a sudden full reverse combined with our multi-vector assault mode separation gave us a sudden tactical advantage that sent them running. She also seems to be in a heightened state of awareness right now, possibly from an increase in her norepinephrine or dopamine levels during the skirmish. Without any prior records of this, I am uncertain how long the effect might last, or how it will affect her. I hope she can regenerate without issue tonight.

85277.30—Note, Kutrizian Sodu
Mrs. Serrano, One of Twelve should be able to remain alert for a minimum of 48 hours before regeneration needs to be considered. She usually attempts some regeneration every night, and could potentially stay awake 72 or more hours before we start to worry. If she needs to stay awake to give her system time to process those hormones, let her take that time. She should be back to normal tomorrow or the next day.
daBelgrave
Leader

Stardate 85228.27

Postby daBelgrave » January 24th, 2014, 11:32 am

Notes:
85228.27—One of Twelve needs to be less vigorous when competing in physical activities. She broke her left humerus during a fall while playing hoverball tonight, possibly in the same location it was cracked when she was taken off her cube. Some time with an osteogenic stimulator healed the fracture faster than her nanoprobes could, so she is back to normal. I had to warn her that she is not indestructible, nor is she designed to be as tough as the usual drone. Despite her implants and technologically enhanced speed and agility, One of Twelve is almost as fragile as everyone else.
daBelgrave
Leader

Stardate 85131.93

Postby daBelgrave » January 24th, 2014, 11:33 am

Notes:
85131.93—One of Twelve is doing well on our first day out of spacedock, and seems to be acclimating to her command. She said there was some anxiety about the quality of her performance while working with an unfamiliar crew, but she knows she will do well. Plus, some of her bridge officers are people she knows and trusts. Commander Tdurkan, who has provided her with security for the past three years, will continue in that capacity as the ship’s security officer. Two of Twelve is our First Officer, which Mrs. Wegere believes is the best role for her. Lieutenant Commander Pargman, who One of Twelve met at Starfleet Academy, is the ship’s Science Officer. I expect One of Twelve will grow to be just as familiar with other crewmembers as well. As for me, Mrs. Wegere told me everything she believes I will need to know about One of Twelve, and gave me the information to contact her or Mr. Sodu, who apparently still maintains some contact with One of Twelve in his retirement, if I deem it necessary.
daBelgrave
Leader

Stardate 85131.51

Postby daBelgrave » January 24th, 2014, 11:33 am

Notes:
85131.51—I examined One of Twelve for the first time since we left spacedock this morning to familiarize myself with her specific physiology and implant layout. She is in perfect health, and implants appear to be functioning correctly. I noted there was concern over a minor issue with her assimilation tubules, but we should be able to keep that from causing problems. Reading back through her medical history is brow-raising at times.
daBelgrave
Leader

Stardate 85087.99

Postby daBelgrave » January 24th, 2014, 11:34 am

Attending Psychologist: Petralla Wegere, PsyD; Starfleet Medical

Notes:
85087.99—The past two weeks have been very busy for One of Twelve. She was promoted to Captain, and given command of the U.S.S. Lachesis with a crew of individuals selected for their previously demonstrated ability to interact well with One and Two of Twelve, or their ability to interact well with behaviorally-difficult alien species. She was also transferred from Admiral Allaron to Admiral Werralk. Her mission now is to search for and find the other ten clones from Project [REDACTED]. One of Twelve intends to rescue and liberate them, although I doubt Starfleet Intelligence has any qualms about destroying them in the attempt. Unfortunately, my work takes me now to the Devron Sector to assist elderly Romulans at a remote site, so I will be unavailable to assist One of Twelve with her psychological difficulties once the Lachesis leaves spacedock in a couple more weeks, except in extreme emergencies as determined by Starfleet. Instead, One will need to rely on her new ship’s counselor, Mrs. Serrano, who I personally ensured understood One’s specific quirks and needs. There should not be any major issues as there were with the ship’s counselor on the Helicoprion.