MEDLOG 0771-79657-10-75

Your character traveling throughout the Quadrant.

Moderator: Fleet Leaders

daBelgrave
Leader

Stardate 83880.14

Postby daBelgrave » January 24th, 2014, 11:46 am

Medical Report - U.S.S. Carneades - Sickbay 8
Attending Doctor: Sururo, Ens., Xenomedicine Student

Patient ID: 0771-79657-10-75
Name: One of Twelve
Species: Borg, Human
Height: 180 cm

Notes:
83880.14—Health parameters continue to remain stable in test subject. One minor power spike noted in her assimilation tubule implant. Very small nanoprobe blockage removed. This may be an ongoing problem that requires regular checkups and maintenance. No other anomalies noted. Bio-synthetic gland monitor continues to record data. Nothing unusual detected.
daBelgrave
Leader

Stardate 83842.30

Postby daBelgrave » January 24th, 2014, 11:47 am

Psychological Profile - U.S.S. Carneades
Attending Psychologist: Petralla Wegere, PsyD; Starfleet Medical

Notes:
83842.30—One of Twelve did not tell me of any additional problems with her classmates following last month’s altercation. It seems once word got around that she single-handedly put eleven students into sickbay, everyone tries to keep her at a distance, or approaches her with a greater degree of caution and respect. This may not be the optimal way for her to learn how to interact best with others, but it makes it easier for her. On the plus side, she only has another two months of Command School before the test cruise. In her words, she will persist.
daBelgrave
Leader

Stardate 83803.45

Postby daBelgrave » January 24th, 2014, 11:48 am

Notes:
83803.45—Health parameters remain stable, and no implant oddities noted. Bio-synthetic gland secretions are interesting. For the most part, they only secrete immunological hormones that keep the body from reacting to the implants. During the incident earlier this month, however, I recorded the test subject’s bio-synthetic glands releasing a large amount of norepinephrine into her nervous system. I theorize this helps increase the test subject’s precision and ability to anticipate the moves of her opponent when in a face-to-face combat situation.

83803.60—Note, Tuyo Allaron, Adm, Starfleet Intelligence
Excellent work, Ensign. We doubt the drones commissioned for Project [REDACTED] were ever intended for face-to-face combat situations, but your discovery makes us question if that might have been the focus of planned additional experimentation that never took place.

83803.63—Reply to Note, Sururo, Ens., Xenomedicine Student
Sir, may I ask what Project “[REDACTED]” is?

83803.64—Reply to Note, Tuyo Allaron, Adm, Starfleet Intelligence
No, you may not ask about it. All you are allowed to know is that One of Twelve is genetically engineered and designed to operate differently from other drones.
daBelgrave
Leader

Stardate 83765.60

Notes:
83765.60—One of Twelve is frustrated by the slow pace of Command School training, unlike Two of Twelve, who is somewhat more adaptable toward others. The surgery to improve her empathy is working, and she can still detect how others are feeling. With Ensign Sururo’s observations, the problem is not so much with her ability to empathize, it is with her ability to know and respond in the correct way. Despite her best intentions, she still tends to rub others the wrong way. This culminated in an incident two days ago where eleven students overpowered her security team and attacked her with the goal of teaching her a lesson. Thankfully there were no fatalities, but four students are still in critical condition, and One of Twelve spent the past two days in the brig until I could return from my work on Andoria with recent war widows, and assess her psychological condition. There will be an official inquiry into the incident, but from what myself and Admiral Tuyo observed in the security recording, her actions were purely reactionary, although she used a bit more force than was actually necessary. We expect her to get off light, but the eleven students will probably face removal from Command School, and possibly the termination of their Starfleet careers. As for her psychological condition, she is fine, but unhappy about spending two days in the brig for reacting to someone else’s poor decisions. We need to find a way to help her react sufficiently but not excessively, both in casual interactions and combat situations.
daBelgrave
Leader

Stardate 83707.69

Notes:
83707.69—Test subject’s health parameters remain normal. Implants also appear normal. There were no measured power spikes in the past month. With the test subject’s permission, I have installed a monitor on a left posterior thoracic bio-synthetic gland to record and catalog synthetic secretions for comparison with my other test subjects. Test subject claims her nanoprobes will not interfere with the foreign technology.
daBelgrave
Leader

Stardate 83669.81

Postby daBelgrave » January 24th, 2014, 11:49 am

Notes:
83669.81—One of Twelve certainly knows the material they teach in Command School, although she lacks a certain refinement when it comes to working with others. Ensign Sururo is working with her to develop manners and understand difficult social nuances. I expect it will take quite some time for her to fully adjust. She was designed to lead drones, not individuals. I am surprised she has performed well in these training environments where she needs to obey orders as well, which is one thing she was not designed to do, unlike Two of Twelve. There have been some minor conflicts, but nothing thus far that could jeopardize her Starfleet career.
daBelgrave
Leader

Stardate 83631.00

Postby daBelgrave » January 24th, 2014, 11:50 am

Notes:
83631.00—Health parameters remain normal. Intermittent power fluctuation in the assimilation tubule implant spiked three times in the past week. Test subject reluctantly agreed to implant examination. Discovered and removed small cluster of dead nanoprobes partially blocking a tubule. Lab testing shows the cluster contained both standard nanoprobes and hers. I believe it possible that test subject could be recovering still from the failed nanoprobe transfusion of Stardate 82022.53. If standard nanoprobes remain alive in her body and at war with her nanoprobes, she could suffer irreparable implant or organ damage or failure. Test subject claims she would know if there was a problem, but I remain unconvinced. Case forwarded to supervising doctor.

83631.42—Note, Ralas Gaemed, MD, Starfleet Medical - U.S.S. Carneades - Cadre
One of Twelve underwent a lengthy scan today to detect if she might still harbor standard nanoprobes. Quite a few were detected scattered sporadically throughout the left side of her body, but all are believed disabled and non-functioning. If her body only removes them as it sees fit, that slow rate could account for the partial blockage discovered today, and the implant power spikes observed over the past two months. This condition is not threatening to her health, but should continue to be monitored to prevent additional blockages.
daBelgrave
Leader

Stardate 83593.09

Postby daBelgrave » January 24th, 2014, 11:50 am

Notes:
83593.09—One of Twelve never fails to find ways to demonstrate her superior abilities when it comes to things like answering questions, piloting starships, or plotting courses, but she consistently falls short when it comes to demonstrating good interpersonal and social skills. Those exposed to her often enough can come to understand her and work well with her, but she does poorly when working with those she has not often encountered before. She tries, and often expresses to me her frustrations. I am currently at a loss how to help her since I am not around all the time to see how her behavior is affecting everyone else.

83593.17—Note, Sururo, Ens., Xenomedicine Student
Mrs. Wegere, with your permission, I may be able to determine the causes of One of Twelve’s frustrations in this area.

83593.21—Reply to Note, Petralla Wegere, PsyD, Starfleet Medical
Sure, Ensign. She needs help. She needs friends. Consider it an extension of your study. I do not need a daily log of your progress.
daBelgrave
Leader

Stardate 83554.21

Postby daBelgrave » January 24th, 2014, 11:51 am

Notes:
83554.21—Standard time-based health parameters established. Minor intermittent power fluctuation noted in assimilation tubule implant; test subject assured me it was normal and implant was generally non-functional.

83554.84—Note, Tuyo Allaron, Adm, Starfleet Intelligence
Please forward information on this implant power fluctuation to Starfleet Intelligence’s Task Force Omega department. Good work on detecting this potential issue, Ensign.
daBelgrave
Leader

Stardate 83516.47

Postby daBelgrave » January 24th, 2014, 11:51 am

Notes:
83516.47—One of Twelve continues to struggle with the proper timing for using things like irony and humor. One of the other students in the Command School asked if she was One of Twelve. One of Twelve responded that she was, but only when Two was standing to her left. That left everyone nearby confused until they realized that one beside two is twelve. There is nothing wrong with her use of humor, dry as it is, but she needs to learn not to use it during training and formal environments.