Just saying Hi

Discussion about anything not related to The Phoenix Division or Star Trek.

Moderator: Fleet Leaders

Callock

Just saying Hi

Postby Callock » August 21st, 2012, 10:02 pm

Nothing special, I'm Callock in the game, It seems i am in a completely different time zone to the bulk of the players which is fine call me the night shift. Hope to post something with a bit more substance other than just to say Hi, next time.

On a side note Should anybody need anything in particular as equipment from drops pls let me know rather than me just selling it for EC.

Cheers
daBelgrave
Leader

Re: Just saying Hi

Postby daBelgrave » August 21st, 2012, 11:03 pm

Welcome. :)

[Acc]x3... You could offer it to fleet members at prices lower than the exchange, or help put together a full set of [Acc]x3 as a fleet contest reward.
Androidwarrior

Postby Androidwarrior » February 14th, 2015, 3:25 pm

Hello! I'll hijack this thread to say hello too! I joined earlier today and just wanted to introduce myself! I'm Robert Forslund and I'm from Sweden! I'm 36 years old and I'm a car mechanic by trade! =) I've been playing STO for a while now, about a month now. I used to play around a year ago and decided to get back into it. I'm @androidwarrior in the game with 3 characters, all Star Fleet! My highest levelled is my science officer and she's around 51 or so... I like to play female characters in games, don't know why but it seems better some how! ^_^ Well, now you sort of know who I might be and want to say thanks for the invite once again and hope I can contribute to the fleet in any way possible! =)
daBelgrave
Leader

Postby daBelgrave » February 14th, 2015, 3:45 pm

Welcome to the fleet. I hope we exceed your expectations.
;)
Ranger_Ryu

Postby Ranger_Ryu » February 14th, 2015, 4:38 pm

Welcome Androidwarrior